CLAW CLAW Artist Interviews: Year 1 (8/13 – 8/14)
A short list of a few things we learned from the artists we interviewed this past year:
1. Fake it til you make it by being your authentic self and make work you really want to make.
2. Have a day job so you can turn down bad freelance clients and still make the rent.
3. Nothing can really prepare you for the real world like living in it.
4. Being around other actively creative people creates a magical synergy.
5. Making promotional artwork is worth the effort.